2018/2019 Hendersons Information Booklet
- Ensure you select only the workshops applicable for your child’s year level and the examination format your child is sitting for. If you are unsure of what to select, please contact our main office to discuss our recommendations.
- We recommend making your bookings in the few months prior to your actual exam date.
- We do not allow students to sit more than one class a day and recommend that students only complete one program at a time whilst keeping all practice exams to the very end.
- You only need to attend each workshop once. I.e.You cannot repeat the same workshop.
- You must be able to attend all dates within a workshop. Dates cannot be swapped between groups.
- Year 4 and 5 students must attend a workshop before attending a practice exam.
- Registration requires a copy of your child’s most recent NAPLAN results and any medical action plans for your child.