Making a booking
Bookings may be made:
• by completing the online booking form
• by posting an enrolment form and booking details to 735 Burwood Rd, Hawthorn East 3123.
• by faxing an enrolment form and booking details on 9813 0588
An electronic booking form can be found on our Dates and Prices page.
A paper form is located at the back of each datebook for those wishing to forward by fax or post.
We take all our bookings and alterations in writing. If we are unable to accommodate a workshop request then we will contact you by phone with alternative dates.
Deposit and payments
A deposit is required within 7 days to confirm and retain the place(s) for your child. The minimum deposit for any course is $155 or $290 (i.e. the cost of the first session with us).
A workshop scheduled in the month the booking is taken is due and payable at the time of booking. Workshops starting within seven days of booking must be paid by credit card payment at time of booking.
Remaining payments are due on the first day of the month in which the class is scheduled.
Individual appointment times such as Assessment, Interview Preparation or Application Assistance appointments are payable at time of booking.
Tuition fees are due on or before the first session.
Methods of payment
Fees should be made payable to Hendersons Educational Services. We accept:
- Credit cards - Visa, Unionpay and Mastercard
- Personal cheque, Bank cheque or Money Order
- Cash if paid at our office or at Westpac bank (quoting student number).
- Bpay – Biller code and Biller reference number will be supplied on your invoice.
Bonuses & discounts
If your booking equals or exceeds $600 you will receive free of charge two extra essays sent by Hendersons and posted to us for correction. Valued at $50
If your booking equals or exceeds $1000 you will receive free of charge two extra Essays sent by Hendersons and posted to us for correction and one free Practice Exam. Valued at $205
Single Transaction Bonus
A $20 discount will be deducted from your total cost for your exam preparation workshops, each time you make a payment of $500 or more in a single transaction (i.e $20 for $500, $40 for $1000, $60 for $1500 etc.).
A $20 discount is applied to Skills and Enrichment workshop bookings when made in one payment.
We do not offer any discounts for tuition services.
Alterations & cancellations
If your child is unable to attend a workshop due to illness, we will do our best to find him/her a new place in another workshop. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
If a student cancels or changes for any reason (including illness), a refund will be made depending on when the cancellation or change was received. Cancellation charges will be assessed as follows:
- 3 or more days prior to workshop: No fee charged. We will provide a full refund or transfer your child to another class
- 2 or less days prior to workshop: 50% cancellation fee for the first session of your child’s workshops.