Terms and Conditions
1. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any workshop where there are not sufficient bookings.
2. If a student cancels or changes for any reason, a refund will be made depending on when the cancellation or change was received.
3. It is the responsibility of parents/guardians to ensure that staff can contact them easily during all sessions. Please make sure that we have a phone number for you on the day of any session attended.
4. It is the responsibility of parents to advise Hendersons of any foods a child should not eat or of any medical problems.
5. Parent or guardians are responsible for providing an Action Plan or supporting documentation to Hendersons prior to their child’s first session. Students requiring to have medication available will not be able to attend if they do not bring the relevant medication.
6. Parents/Guardians must provide their own Epipen if they have an action plan that requires an Epipen to be administered.
7. Hendersons Educational Services Pty Ltd materials, including workbooks and practice exams, are protected by the Copyright Laws of Australia. All rights are reserved. No material may be reproduced, photocopied or used by any person other than the original client. © Hendersons Educational Services Pty Ltd 2016.
8. As students are not always willing participants, we reserve the right to exclude any whose behaviour disrupts the learning of others. In this case a refund will be negotiated.