Terms and Conditions
1. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any workshop where there are not sufficient bookings.
2. If a booking is cancelled or changed for any reason, a refund will be made depending on when the cancellation or change was received.
Cancellation charges will be assessed as follows:
- 3 or more days prior to workshop: Full refund or transfer to another class.
- 2 or less days prior to workshop: 50% cancellation fee of that day’s workshop, unless a doctor’s certificate for that day is provided.
3. It is the responsibility of parents/guardians to ensure that staff can contact them easily during all sessions. Please make sure that we have a phone number for you on the day of any session attended.
4. It is the responsibility of parents/ guardians to advise Hendersons of any foods the child should not eat.
5. Parents/ guardians are to provide an Action Plan of any medical issues and supporting documentation prior to the child’s first workshop. If a student requires medication and does not bring such medication with them on the day of the workshop, they will be denied permission to attend.
6. It is the responsibility of parents/guardians to provide their child with an Epipen if they have an Action Plan that requires an Epipen to be administered.
7. As students are not always willing participants, we reserve the right to exclude any whose behaviour disrupts the learning of others. In this case a refund will be negotiated.
Hendersons Educational Services Pty Ltd materials, including workbooks and practice exams, are protected by the Copyright Laws of Australia. All rights are reserved. No material may be reproduced, photocopied or used by any person other than the original client. © Hendersons Educational Services Pty Ltd 2018